Changes in version 2.2:
- "Label" field has been enlarged. When the alarm rings all the text in the "Label" field is shown (if necessary the font size is decreased).
- "Show message" option has been added. If this checkbox is unchecked, then the signal can be stopped by clicking the icon in the system tray.
- In the alarm settings window a button has been added for stopping the sound.
- In the alarm settings window it is possible to change the sound level using the slider.
- The ability to set the amount of time before the alarm rings again (snooze) has been added.
- Interface language selection has been added.
- The ability to backup the alarm list to file and to restore from file has been added.
- New alarm sounds have been added.
- Added new interface languages: Polish, Catalan.
- Fixed a bug with rendering of the main window when a large font size is used in the system.
- Some other enhancements.
I have one suggestion about your program: I think, that it will be very good to allow user adding one-time alarms, not "every Monday"-alarm for example. That alarm should have ability to set a precise date.ReplyDelete
Also agree. It would work like an agenda for a week or even a month.ReplyDelete
Best alarm clocks which suits you know more @ lifegagReplyDelete