- New: Ability to play a random song from a directory.
- New: Ability to execute a command or open URL instead of playing a song.
- New: Ability to play WAV and WMA files.
- New: A tooltip on the taskbar as an alarm notification.
- New: Added translations of the UI into Simplified Chinese, Romanian, Czech and Arabic languages.
- Improved: Whenever the system time changes, the program refreshes all alarms.
- Fixed: Sometimes the floating clock window does not re-open after restart.
- Fixed: Issue with playing sound.
- Fixed: Issue with daylight saving time.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- Added new interface languages: Swedish, Slovenian, Korean, Finnish, Hungarian, Chinese Traditional.
- Volume control behavior has been improved for systems with several sound cards (playback devices).
- Sound volume goes back to the default state after alarm activation.
- Snooze alarm with a single spacebar press.
- A new setting "Show clock in floating window" has been added.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Do you know you can run Free Alarm Clock from USB-drive without installation?
You can carry it with you on a flash-drive and always have your alarms at hand.
Download portable Free Alarm Clock and get your alarms anywhere.
Just extract it to any folder where you want to store it and run FreeAlarmClock.exe in order to launch alarm clock.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
- "Label" field has been enlarged. When the alarm rings all the text in the "Label" field is shown (if necessary the font size is decreased).
- "Show message" option has been added. If this checkbox is unchecked, then the signal can be stopped by clicking the icon in the system tray.
- In the alarm settings window a button has been added for stopping the sound.
- In the alarm settings window it is possible to change the sound level using the slider.